Monday, February 15, 2010

What Size Wheel Will Fit A Manco Dingo With Nike Bauer Mega Roller Hockey Skates What Are The Different Wheel Size Formations That Will Fit?

With Nike Bauer Mega roller hockey skates what are the different wheel size formations that will fit? - what size wheel will fit a manco dingo

The skates look like this: http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_2649527_men_nike_bauer_mega_pro_senior_roller_reviews
... 72-72-80-78 fit and I know, but there are courses that fit? Thank you!

1 comment:

bourgois... said...

Well, I'm sure they are because someone has a patent or liscence in the hi-lo 72-72-80-80 whell the fact that it so, but in reality can only save the low level, if you prefer.

I have a pair of skates in the past year, some farmers who came in with my 72-72-80-78 and 72-72-80-80. I read somewhere before it is buy and then they told me at the hockey business, which (I do not sell you will be able to or want to be different?) In 80-80, but designed to look, too.

I would say it would be 80-80. They have nothing to do but to buy a pair of 80 and try it and then do not buy the next time you replace the wheels if they fit any category, but I think they do.

Post a Comment