Friday, January 22, 2010

Horney Msn Robots Me And My Friend On Msn?

Me and my friend on msn? - horney msn robots

A horny little girl, she talks about many things, I sometimes flirt with her on MSN, I asked if it is not achieved at the physical, he said, would you really, but I understand my YH said, if you do not wants to do, he says to do, I only said something to say that the custom here, but no sex, she said, what you want in this task again bj said hmmm interesting.

Then she said I should ho nite.

Now he is thinking about it or maybe something more

2 comments:

Jess said...

What is your question lol

I,Cry;Ra... said...

That's just weird, you know that you, if you will, where it can see out, but this may not only be a stranger ....
In any case, you should not leave it on MSN

Post a Comment