Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ohio Home Builders Need Idea Of Cost To Build This 1900 Sf Custom Home?

Need idea of cost to build this 1900 sf custom home? - ohio home builders

I began to investigate if we want to give a house a home builder plans or choose to build something a little different. I know that cost by an entrepreneur who builds from just a few shots. But I wonder how much would a builder can build your dream home in our own country.

Discover this home of 1900 square meters of custom and let me know if you have no idea. We are located in Ohio.
http://www.architecturaldesigns.com/french-country-house-plan-43015pf.asp


Thank you!

3 comments:

protruck... said...

What you need to decide whether it is more important than money. You need to decide what you want for a home. Note that you must not live in this house. Could a little more with a local contractor who actually take an architect, but if you really want the house, it would not be worth more than money? You can tell if it will cost, because of its size, about $ 85 - $ 115 per square foot to build around this house, depending on the material you choose, and the reputation of the entrepreneur and builder of your choice. Good luck.

valerie s said...

If you do not see, K. Homes Hovnanian. You have plans like that. Most of the houses there, from what I remember is about $ 50 - $ 75 per square meter, and more. I think if you look on the website, you should find what you are looking for! I am all the time and play, and the dream he could build a house .....

puppylov... said...

No matter which way you go make sure you have plenty of kitchen and bathroom. I have a big house, but my kitchen and bathroom are small in terms of my growing family. Now I have reworded.

Post a Comment