Monday, January 11, 2010

Primer Potion Why Is The Urban Decay Primer Potion Creasing On Me?

Why is the urban decay primer potion creasing on me? - primer potion

It's really strange that I have heard very good reviews for this product. This is the first draft of urban decay. I have a couple of times, and yes, it is the ultimate proof, and there is little wrinkled, but it's still really annoying, and the hell of me! is continued for 4 hours and then only the wrinkles! Am I doing something wrong? I am too? I get too little?
Please Help Me I hate it when the two folds.

3 comments:

ashley said...

A small quantity. Of more, please take the product prove to be disadvantages. is just enough to lightly cover entire top. Always on the flap. Pat around and wait five minutes. need to dry. I remember when I tried it and just before the shadow of the dry and apply equally to myself leaning.
Now, if (I'm sweating like wrinkles bathed in sweat, to the point where it seems that I'm full), or if my brushes are dirty and oil in them.
Make sure you are not using other products under earth like a moisturizer cause wrinkles. Look for light products. No make-up and apply with your fingers because it will overshadow stoop (which happened last week when Me 2 shading MAC I - I hate Macs and refuse to buy more - so I 'I have a non-uniform mixture with your finger continue to cause. pleats.)

It may be the product is not for you. If so, after trying to limit the amountd let dry, try a different brand. As .. MAC, Too Faced .. There are others out there:)

Nino said...

Looks like you are too. I have used very little, is the touch of the rod on the eyelid, not too strong or too weak, and mixing.

♥Angela♥ said...

Because you're too much on the eyelids or oily.

Post a Comment